Data Driven Detroit assists our community partners by specializing in the following areas:
Recent Blog Posts\
- Celebrating the Data GuruJuly 30, 2014Today marks a bittersweet day in Data Driven Detroit’s history as we celebrate the achievements of Detroit’s own data guru and D3’s founding director, Kurt Metz . . .
- Building the 2014 One D Scorecard with NiJeL: D3.js for D3July 21, 2014Data Driven Detroit (D3) launched the 2014 One D Scorecard in May (read more about that here). Today, we’re writing to share more about our process for making t . . .
- The Historic Resource Survey: Community Data Collection in ActionJuly 9, 2014In November 2013, the Motor City Mapping project moved forward at a dizzying pace, with the goal of identifying every blighted structure and empty lot in the ci . . .
- 2014 National Day of Civic HackingMay 28, 2014The nation-wide movement toward public data transparency and democratization is continuing to gain support. As cities including Portland, Chicago, New York, Lou . . .
- Detroit Blight Removal Task Force Releases Blight Plan and Recommendations TodayMay 27, 2014Data Driven Detroit (D3), an affiliate of Michigan Nonprofit Association (MNA), is excited to participate in the release of the Detroit Blight Removal Task Forc . . .
- 2014 One D Scorecard Launches TodayMay 21, 2014Several years ago, One D began as an effort to bring together parallel research and resources aimed at facilitating and evaluating regional development in South . . .