Data Driven Detroit assists our community partners by specializing in the following areas:
Recent Blog Posts\
- 2014 Open Data DayFebruary 21, 2014On February 22, participants in the second annual International Open Data Hackathon will gather around the globe to liberate, analyze and publish data in order . . .
- A Data Driven Story: TechTown’s SWOT CityNovember 11, 2013This is the first in a series of profiles of partner organizations using data from Data Driven Detroit to successfully support their work. Detroit’s neighborhoo . . .
- The “Environmental & Sustainability Data Workshop” Summer 2013 SeriesOctober 23, 2013Staring at spreadsheets… what does it all mean? How do I actually use all these numbers and maps to make a difference in my community? Data Driven Detroit is he . . .
- The Detroit Environmental Agenda Has Been ReleasedAugust 9, 2013With generous funding from the Fred A. and Barbara M. Erb Family Foundation, Data Driven Detroit is proud to have provided technical support for the Detroit Env . . .
- “City of Detroit Building Demolitions” Interactive Map Presented by The City of Detroit and Data Driven DetroitJuly 26, 2013Interactive demolition map It is well known that vacant and abandoned homes have become a public safety threat and an overall burden on the recovery of neighbor . . .
- Meet the D3 Staff: Jeffrey BrossMay 31, 2013This Q&A is the fifth in a series of profiles of Data Driven Detroit staff members. When Project Manager Jeffrey Bross joined the team at Data Driven Detroi . . .