Data Driven Detroit assists our community partners by specializing in the following areas:
Recent Blog Posts\
- Along with our partners – the Michigan Nonprofit Association, LOVELAND Technologies, and Rock Ventures, LLC, among others – we accomplished a set of dizzying tasks. In the first few months of the project, we assembled a team of 200 resident surveyors, drivers, and quality-control associates; cataloged information for all 380,000 properties (Four Seasons of Data: Celebrating 15 Months of Motor City MappingJanuary 12, 2015By Diana Flora Since October 2013, Data Driven Detroit (D3) has had the pleasure of collaborating on Motor City Mapping, a massive project that has included hun . . .
- Motor City Mapping Mini-Grants Come to a Successful CloseDecember 23, 2014By Stephanie Edlinger Partners/Funders Data Driven Detroit Michigan Nonprofit Association LOVELAND Technologies Rock Ventures, LLC Detroit Blight Removal Task F . . .
- City of Change: Toward a Neighborhood-Level AnalysisDecember 23, 2014City of Change: Toward a Neighborhood-Level Analysis Over the past several weeks, the City of Change series has looked at how Detroit’s residential neighborhood . . .
- Detroit Innovation InsightsDecember 18, 2014Photo courtesy of Urban Innovation Exchange, December 2014. Three years ago, D3 and Urban Innovation Exchange (UIX) set out to learn more about urban innovators . . .
- City of Change: Dynamics and Impact Potential in Detroit’s NeighborhoodsDecember 16, 2014City of Change is a Data Driven Detroit (D3) blog series analyzing changes in Detroit’s residential neighborhoods from 2009 through 2014. This series is a colla . . .
- City of Change: Detroit’s Continuing Mortgage CrisisDecember 9, 2014City of Change is a Data Driven Detroit (D3) blog series analyzing changes in Detroit’s residential neighborhoods from 2009 through 2014. This series is a colla . . .