Data Driven Detroit assists our community partners by specializing in the following areas:
Recent Blog Posts\
- City of Change – Occupancy Density in Detroit’s Residential NeighborhoodsNovember 25, 2014City of Change is a Data Driven Detroit (D3) blog series analyzing changes in Detroit’s residential neighborhoods from 2009 through 2014. This series is a colla . . .
- City of Change – Evolution in the Condition of Detroit’s Housing StockNovember 18, 2014City of Change is a Data Driven Detroit blog series analyzing changes in Detroit’s residential neighborhoods from 2009 through 2014. This series is a collaborat . . .
- Introducing City of Change – A window into Detroit’s residential neighborhoods from 2009 to 2014November 11, 20142009 2013 In 2009, Data Driven Detroit (D3) participated in the Detroit Residential Parcel Survey (DRPS), collecting data on roughly 350,000 structures and vaca . . .
- National Network SpotlightOctober 29, 2014My favorite time of the season! Halloween? Sure, it’s fun, and I’m looking forward to Friday, but how much data can we squeeze out of that day? I’m just returni . . .
- New Student Dispersion ToolsOctober 17, 2014Just as longer commutes can have detrimental effects on adults, it reasonably follows that longer school commutes may have such effects as an increase in stress . . .
- Celebrating the Data GuruJuly 30, 2014Today marks a bittersweet day in Data Driven Detroit’s history as we celebrate the achievements of Detroit’s own data guru and D3’s founding director, Kurt Metz . . .