Data Driven Detroit is a premier regional data collection, storage and analysis firm, recognized by the Urban Institute as a National Neighborhood Indicators Partner. D3 is a full-service organization that can help your agency organize data, evaluate programs, create maps, establish data management and retrieval systems and make sound, data-driven policy decisions.
D3 believes in the democratization of information through data sharing agreements with government agencies and nonprofits. Using advanced information technology, D3 analyzes neighborhood quality of life indicators such as health, crime, poverty, homeownership, education and income levels.
D3 currently offers the following products and services:
- Data analysis
- Neighborhood/area profiles
- Analytical reports
- Research synthesis
- Community workshops
- Indicator development
- Database creation and maintenance
- Data cleaning
- Data and project consultations
- Other value-added data analysis
Our primary functions include:
- Collaborating with local government, community agencies, and other regional entities to access and develop unique datasets;
- Conducting original research on a broad range of trends and demographic, socioeconomic, economic and housing conditions;
- Using advanced technology to gather and analyze data to inform local decision-making; and,
- Measuring results and reporting the outcomes of a wide variety of community change initiatives.
Please see our Projects page for examples of our services.
To download a selected listing of the data sets we have already processed, please click here.If you would like to make a request for our services, please click here.